Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grade -10th
Age - 14
School - Ranchview High School
Position(s) -receiver
Other Sports - basketball

If you play more than one position, what's your favorite position?

What was your best game played? - This past season at Castleberry High School, I was a defensive tackle then, and I had 3 sacks in one game

What was the biggest game you've played in? - Championship game in middle school

Who's your favorite Cowboy? Why? - Terrell Owens because I like his style.

What Cowboy game stands out the most? - last year when Donovan McNabb was injured in the Eagle's home game

What are some of your hobbies? - play basketball with friends and video games

What do you hope to get out of Terrell Owens camp? - develop some additional skills, meet new people, and make new friends.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'm hopeful Dre will get to join the site soon and share his experiences with us. Talked to his Mom tonight. She got to meetTO on her birthday this last week. She said he was very nice.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Lil Suge enjoy these experiences and if you are truly interested or think you may have the slightest chance of taking it to the next level, you need to soak up as much info that comes your way.

That doesnt mean dont have fun. It just means that there are times, circumstances, and places for everything.

These type of things are what gets you the exposure that other players with equal talent dont get. And also give you a considerable advantage on a HS level, or further.

Good Luck, have fun, and take advantage. BTW - Congrats.