Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grade: 10th
School: Ellison High School, Killeen TX
Position(s): DE/OLB
Other Sports: Wrestling

What was your best game played?:
When we played Killeen HS this past season they weren't able to get their offense going because we stuffed the run. They weren't able to pass, either, because I put consistent pressure on their QB. I had no sacks but he was so flustered that he was running for his life the whole game.

What was the biggest game you've played in?
Against Brownwood. It was the closest, hard fought game of the season and we lost by six points. These guys were HUGE freaks of nature but we hung in there.

Who's your favorite Cowboy? Why?
Dat Nguyen. He wasn't the biggest guy in the league but he played big. And smart.

What Cowboy game stands out the most?
When the Boys destroyed Philly! Watching McFlabb get blocked to the ground still makes me smile.

What are some of your hobbies?
Lifting weights, playing MMORPGs, listening to rock....and of course Football!

What do you hope to get out of Terrell Owens camp?
Knowledge from professionals that will help me improve my game. You know, a t-shirt that says 'I Went to T.O.'s camp and I Got This Lousy T-Shirt and the Knowledge to Brutally Sack You'.

Additional Comments:
We went 9 and 1 this past season, and I was labeled one of the best defensive players on the team.
I will try to bring a little notebook or something so I can tell you guys all the details and jot down things that will help me with my game.