Get used to it, everyone

Boysboy

Reaction score
Losing is all part of the game, but the national sports media et al will always spin wheels like the big sky is falling whenever we do so, which just makes the weeks alot more painful.

This was no different from '04-we didn't exactly have any locker room issues, but nonetheless every loss made HUGE news.

Just remember-we'll be fine.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Real football fans who knows the game probably doesn't even pay attention to the talking heads, media, and especially ESPN. That stuff is tabloid stuff and they are looking for ratings and viewers. Like or not, we are the most LOVED and HATED team in the league and maybe all of sports. We are a HIGH RATINGS MACHINE, the media needs the BOYZ but real fans don't pay any attention to that crap. I know I don't!!!:)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mansta54;2298420 said:
Real football fans who knows the game probably doesn't even pay attention to the talking heads, media, and especially ESPN. That stuff is tabloid stuff and they are looking for ratings and viewers. Like or not, we are the most LOVED and HATED team in the league and maybe all of sports. We are a HIGH RATINGS MACHINE, the media needs the BOYZ but real fans don't pay any attention to that crap. I know I don't!!!:)

I have gotten to the point I don't waste my time listening to these shows or finding out how they rate us. It means nothing the only thing that counts is what take place on the field. As of now we are 3-1 heading to Cinn only concern I have is the team bouncing back this weekend to move up to 4-1 the rest is nothing but a bunch of loud mouths talking BS

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Mansta54;2298420 said:

:hammer:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Boysboy;2298401 said:
Just remember-we'll be fine.

I think you are quoting Wade after last year's late-season swoon.

He shrugged off criticisms and said "We're fine." Shortly after that I saw Michael Strahan's ugly face playing to the camera after beating the Cowboys in the playoffs. At home.

bigE79

Reaction score
Mansta54;2298420 said:
Plus,the way i look at it...if you would have asked me what i thought our record would be after 4 games and knowing we had to play 3 playoff teams and a team that just missed to start the season,ive would have been happy to be 2 &2...but damn were are 3 and 1...so yea i was pissed we lost to the FORESKINS but we all have to remember it is just ONE GAME and ill tell you what,we are still the BEST TEAM out there!!!so the STINKS can celebrate their superbowl win for this week,who cares,cause next game when they lose to the egirls they will be right back where they belong...in last.GO COWBOYS