Giants - 23 vs Packers - 20 *NFCCG Game Thread*

gbrittain

Reaction score
mitchell2254;1917935 said:
Does this change the idea that resting your starters late in the season helps? Look at the SB teams. Went all out week 17.

Resting starters is beyond stupid IMO.

Reaction score
Cant wait for the superbowl now, Im wearing a huge happy hat.

Eli Manning in the freakin Super Bowl. I think everyone thought about Tiki too bad not football night in america.

LenS

Reaction score
I'm shocked. An NFC Wild Card team in the Super Bowl?!? The only other time that happened, there wasn't even a Wild Card round.

As much I dislike the Giants and NY, I have to root for them over the stinkin', cheatin' Patriots. Perhaps the other NFC East teams could loan the Giants a couple of players each for a few hours. A little T.O. and Westbrook would be useful.

Hopefully, the Giants can smack Brady around some more. Even better, maybe a Giant on special teams coverage could accidentally run over Bellichek.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
mitchell2254;1917971 said:
I'm takin the Giants in an upset.

me too. they had a chance in their game against NE. plus, i like them better than GB against NE because they've played each other.

kbman

Reaction score
trickblue;1917934 said:
God...

Two weeks of Manning, Inc. and Brady Christ...

Let the puking begin...

We have only ourselves and Crayton to blame...

:ralph:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Congrats to Eli! I cannot believe what they have accomplished......most road W's in a row on the road none-the-less

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1918010 said:
Congrats to Eli! I cannot believe what they have accomplished......most road W's in a row on the road none-the-less

i know i heard that and i was like....okay....

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
VietCowboy;1917990 said:
me too. they had a chance in their game against NE. plus, i like them better than GB against NE because they've played each other.

I don't like anybody's chances in a rematch against Belichick.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1918010 said:

VietCowboy;1918021 said:
i know i heard that and i was like....okay....

I will have to check that...

Didn't the Pats win 22 games in a row at one point?