Giants DC resigning from his position

joseephuss

Reaction score
Sorry to see him go. He’s terrible. Total joke the media is calling him a top coordinator
Only because he was once the DC with the Ravens. The same Ravens who let him go before his contract ran out. Probably not the worst DC, but as you said, it is a joke he is being labeled a top coordinator.

JBS

Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to face the cowboys 2x a year anymore either

lkelly

Reaction score
If he's walking away while still under contract, he's not going to be hired by another team unless the Giants permit it.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
If he's walking away while still under contract, he's not going to be hired by another team unless the Giants permit it.
Not sure about this. He obviously won’t be getting paid, so I’m not sure he has to sit out this coming year. I’d be surprised to see that happen. I just hope he doesn’t go to Eagles to be their DC….wouldnt want to have to face him twice a year….h defense can wreck havoc except against your Boys.

lkelly

Reaction score
Not sure about this. He obviously won’t be getting paid, so I’m not sure he has to sit out this coming year. I’d be surprised to see that happen. I just hope he doesn’t go to Eagles to be their DC….wouldnt want to have to face him twice a year….h defense can wreck havoc except against your Boys.
It's entirely possible that there was a mutual agreement to part ways, with Martindale either taking a lower buyout or nothing in exchange for the Giants not blocking his move to another team.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
You have to think Al Harris is going to get some interest from teams needing a DC.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
True but I doubt that's going to be a big issue.........otherwise he would forced them to fire him.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not sure about this. He obviously won’t be getting paid, so I’m not sure he has to sit out this coming year. I’d be surprised to see that happen. I just hope he doesn’t go to Eagles to be their DC….wouldnt want to have to face him twice a year….h defense can wreck havoc except against your Boys.D
LOL........you better believe he's at the top of their list but I wouldn't worry too much about the Eagles D. They are old on the backend and overrated on the front seven.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Daboll is one of those interesting cases where he beats low expectations but seems to collapse as soon as they rise. There’s something there but I don’t know if that roster is salvageable in time.