Giants or Seattle??

Cowchips

Reaction score
It's pretty obviouis that most would want Seattle to beat the Gints which takes care of 1st things 1st..winning the division. However, if we are thinking about home field advantages during the playoffs, we might be better off having the Giants win and then taking care of business with them next week. Thoughts??

vicjagger

Reaction score
Cowchips said:
It's pretty obviouis that most would want Seattle to beat the Gints which takes care of 1st things 1st..winning the division. However, if we are thinking about home field advantages during the playoffs, we might be better off having the Giants win and then taking care of business with them next week. Thoughts??

I'm thinking I'd rather see Seattle loose, but we'd still need help from other teams to have a shot at HFA. I'm not concerned with sitting in 2nd place for a week, since I feel we'll handle the Giants, and the Giants have a difficult last 4 weeks (3 road games).

zagnut

Reaction score
Given that we would have beaten Seattle in Seattle if we only had a kicker and we NOW HAVE A KI...uh nevermind.

Go Giants. :bang2:

roughneck266

Reaction score
I don't want either to win but if I have to choose then I want Seatlle to win simply because then we will have the division after we beat the Giants next week.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cowchips said:

HFA??? are you kidding?

the best chance we have at making the playoffs is winning our division...we need all the help we can get to do that

David

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
HFA??? are you kidding?

the best chance we have at making the playoffs is winning our division...we need all the help we can get to do that

David

That's the way I see it. Go Seattle!

kdog

Reaction score
Here is a thought had we taken care of the seahawks when we had our chance this gints vs hawks thread would be a moot point! We need to handle our business, open up our playbook and stop this conservative play calling ****.

Our o-line are facing 8 and 9 man fronts, we have to go max protect and two tight end sets because BP refuses to open the playbook. More playaction passes will stop the defense from stacking the line of scrimmage.

If you have'nt noticed, we only go deep late in the game, we have to keep teams honest and stop playing this giants football of the 80's

I swear if zimmer is allowed to continue to run this horrible blitz package we are screwed. Everyteam we play stops our blitzes. Why! zimmer is a scrary coach and lives and dies off of the read and react philosophy. Now before you start crying that we have a good defense yes we do! but it is a defense with good individual players not a good defensive scheme.

Our linebackers are left in zone coverages and get beat often. Fujita is absolutely killing this team. he gets sucked in everytime he is assigned outside contain and god forbid he has to cover someone. PLEASE teach Ware an inside rush move for god sakes1