Giants Pierce Out 6 Weeks

followthestar

Reaction score
hate to see anyone but TO injured, but thats part of the game. we'll see how they hold up coming down the stretch. at least our DL has good depth, and the secondary is somehow holding it together, and MB is doing very well since JJ went down - knock on wood!

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
DBoys said:
He has a high ankle sprain.

Yah-even Julius Jones has yet to be 100% from this same injury a couple of months ago. If the Gints are still optimistic-they're gonna be in for a big surprise. And for that matter too, if the Skins think they can get Shawn Springs back soon, look at how Anthony Henry is still recovering since he had this same injury on Halloween.

Not that we should cheer other teams' injuries, but it seems like the difference b/w us and the Gints/Skins is that we got our key injuries earlier, and are starting to adjust, they are getting them late in the season. I'm glad the latter didn't happen to us. :eek::

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
I hate to see players get hurt, but this is the NFL. This will impact their defense run game a lot...he's been huge there. If either one of their OT's are out for a while it may cause a fast downfall. Bummer for them.

SkinRamon

Reaction score
Yeah Pierce can wipe his tears away with the millions he got from the Giants. I love the guy but he's an enemy now so all I can say is TS.