Giants Stadium

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
I went to the game yesterday and I have to say, Giants fans are pretty cool people. I've had no problems as far as physical altercations or threats, and I don't stop screaming all game :D . I took jabs all game at Eli, Burress and Feely and instead of getting mad about it they just jabbed back. They didn't even get mad when I said Feely would have made that second field goal if he had to kick it through the gap in Strahans teeth. They just laughed and reminded me of how Bledsoes nikes are made out of concrete. I had a great time even though we lost and everyone around me also enjoyed themselves. BTW there were a lot of Boy's fans there, guess we really are America's Team. :starspin

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I was there also, made a comment about the fans to in another thread. I have always had a good experience at Giants games at Giants stadium.

Although I went to a Thurday night Jets game against Miami once, with a Miami fan. Have to say that was not a good experience.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
i was listening (tv on PC in the background) after we went down 17-0 for a bit and when the boys scored the crowd ROARED. i thought the gints got an INT for another TD. Lots of 'boys fans in NJ :)