Giants talking more trash/Laurence Tynes a lame duck?

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
When the New York Giants and Dallas Cowboys met in the season-opener, the Cowboys gashed a Giant defense that was not ready to play. The Giants, however, swear things will be different this time around.

:rolleyes:

"Not fair, we weren't ready..." Millions of dollars spent on players and coaches and these bums couldn't manage to be ready for the first game of the season?

What a crock. When is someone going to get wise enough to throw this in their face?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
We could say the same thing, that our defense wasn't ready either. No Newman, no Ellis, Fergy goes out early., but at least we won!

:suxjints:

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Pierce expects fines for late hits on Dilfer

Monday, Oct 22, 2007 2:15 pm EDT

New York Giants linebacker Antonio Pierce knows he'll be getting that dreaded Federal Express envelope this week, courtesy of the NFL. FedEx packages at your locker mean a fine from the league, and the Giants' veteran middle linebacker realizes NFL honchos won't look kindly on his two extremely late hits on San Francisco quarterback Trent Dilfer in yesterday's 33-15 win.

So playing dirty is how they worked to improve? We need to make sure these chumps are contained.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Laurence Tynes sucks. He'll kick a 55 yard FG and then miss an extra point 3 minutes later.

calico

Reaction score
sure is alot of talk coming out of the big apple when their signature win so far was against the crappy skins team or dolphins team.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
peirce talked about hitting romo to. Bet Columbo will have something to say about it.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Is it Sunday yet?

Man I cannot wait for this game to finally kickoff.

I have my parents over the place visiting and my dad is rambling on and on about Jacobs and the Giants defense.