Video: Giants vs Cowboys Breakdown videos **merged**

Qcard

Reaction score
Where can Dak improve? It's minute but in the Gallup and Pollard play to the left.
H
can hit Gallup in the first window coming out of his break..Gallup clearly stuck his left foot in the ground on the cut...Dak has to cut it loose...let it rip as Kitna stated.

Many fair Dak critics have mentioned this issue

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
My favorite break down that both Baldy and Voch highlighted was the RPO with the FB Olawale. I have never seen the ball pulled and the back become the lead blocker vs continuing like he has the ball. Thought that was really slick.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Finally, in just 1 off season, a switch at OC and we have a un predictable offense, who is now like he said, exchanging vibes. Dak looked so comfortable, relaxed even and his passes, while there were a couple off the mark, and a few drops which should have been catches, he was spot on delivering the ball. Hell yeah I'm looking forward now to what this team can do week in and out.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Where can Dak improve? It's minute but in the Gallup and Pollard play to the left.
H
can hit Gallup in the first window coming out of his break..Gallup clearly stuck his left foot in the ground on the cut...Dak has to cut it loose...let it rip as Kitna stated.

Dak let it rip all game and hopefully he continues to improve. The majority of his throws were coming out on time and hitting WRs and TEs in stride. He flighted the ball really well which IMO shows QB is doing what he wants with the ball.

Jarwin's TD catch I wonder if Dak expected him to not bend the route as much as he did so the pass was a bit behind? Regardless great adjustment by Jarwin to make the catch.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This guy kills me. Always on point.

The other video guy is better (akoye or whatever he calls himself).

Note the video clips below show an Jet Sweep and an End Around.

The Jet Sweep is the 1st clip.

The End Around is the 2nd clip.

chirun.0.gif

LoathsomeGiftedAmericanindianhorse.gif

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak let it rip all game and hopefully he continues to improve. The majority of his throws were coming out on time and hitting WRs and TEs in stride. He flighted the ball really well which IMO shows QB is doing what he wants with the ball.

Jarwin's TD catch I wonder if Dak expected him to not bend the route as much as he did so the pass was a bit behind? Regardless great adjustment by Jarwin to make the catch.
No doubt... Great performance and growth.
But if we are being picky...for film study, Dak van tweak some passes. Giants where so pathetic that Dak had the 1st and 2nd window open on Gallup pass...he took 2nd window...Gallup came down with ball with 3 defenders around him... against the Ravens...Earl Thomas will pick it off or break up pass in 2nd window. Dak can improve for future better defenses

Jipper

Reaction score
H

the beauty of it is, the guy had a perfect qb rating and nearly flawless game, yet he has a lot he can do better....just imagine if he keeps improving what we will look like!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
My favorite break down that both Baldy and Voch highlighted was the RPO with the FB Olawale. I have never seen the ball pulled and the back become the lead blocker vs continuing like he has the ball. Thought that was really slick.
It just looks slick because finally we have play designs that weren't first conceived by Sid Gillman in the 1950s.

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score

I thought it was a screw up that Dak adjusted to on the fly. Maybe not.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
The other video guy is better (akoye or whatever he calls himself).

Note the video clips below show an Jet Sweep and an End Around.

The Jet Sweep is the 1st clip.

The End Around is the 2nd clip.

chirun.0.gif

LoathsomeGiftedAmericanindianhorse.gif
Bruh you hide from ppl. And you are gonna knock other ppl's analysis lol. Str8 coward fam

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The subtle differences that Moore is bringing to this offensive scheme are SICK! I hope that there's more where these can from and it's nit simply a matter of a few plays and tendencies getting figured out, but I don't think that it is. I think we're seeing the difference between old and new playcalling at work. Old, as in the Linehan 'beat the guy in front of you' crap, and new in what Kellen Moore has brought to the table, with repeated playaction, motion, and RPO's.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It just looks slick because finally we have play designs that weren't first conceived by Sid Gillman in the 1950s.

You mean there's more to it than "just beat the guy in front of you"?

reddyuta

Reaction score
Cobb is an upgrade over Beasley but he is injury prone,i think he has already picked up an injury but will play against the skins.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the beauty of it is, the guy had a perfect qb rating and nearly flawless game, yet he has a lot he can do better....just imagine if he keeps improving what we will look like!

And the truth of it is that his receivers dropped some on him, or the numbers would have been even better! Cooper alone had two of them that I can remember. One of them came on a 3rd down play in the fourth quarter that would have kept a drive alive.

But instead of getting frustrated, Dak went over and encouraged his #1 receiver. Leadership.

Jipper

Reaction score
And the truth of it is that his receivers dropped some on him, or the numbers would have been even better! Cooper alone had two of them that I can remember. One of them came on a 3rd down play in the fourth quarter that would have kept a drive alive.

But instead of getting frustrated, Dak went over and encouraged his #1 receiver. Leadership.

And don’t dorget the high fives and all the smiles...I haven’t seen this team play that loose in a long time, they were actually confident and having fun