Giants vs Cowboys Video, Torrent.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Yep that place is nice... they have all the Cowboys games there (usually have them posted the following Friday) except for the Monday Nighter against the Skins... I only wanted that one because I was there at the game.

EndGame

Reaction score
I just watched the whole game. Pretty damned cool. I listened on Sirius last weekend since the game wasn't on here, so it was nice to actually see the action. To be honest, I thought we looked better than I expected. Obviously the turnovers nearly killed us, but we moved the ball nice and the defense played lights out.

Thanks for linking this.

NovaCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
EndGame said:
I just watched the whole game. Pretty damned cool. I listened on Sirius last weekend since the game wasn't on here, so it was nice to actually see the action. To be honest, I thought we looked better than I expected. Obviously the turnovers nearly killed us, but we moved the ball nice and the defense played lights out.

Thanks for linking this.

You ever listen to the afternoon blitz with Shine and John Riggins on Sirius?

It made me sick how they stated all week that it was clearly obvious that the Giants were the better team regardless of the score.

***??

We pretty much had our way with them. That game shouldnt have even been close.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Nothing wrong that they just have DirectTV games....but they don't have the Monday Night games.

EndGame

Reaction score
NovaCowboy said:
You ever listen to the afternoon blitz with Shine and John Riggins on Sirius?

It made me sick how they stated all week that it was clearly obvious that the Giants were the better team regardless of the score.

***??

We pretty much had our way with them. That game shouldnt have even been close.
I only hear that show occasionally. I actually like Shine and Riggo, but I didn't hear them spewing the crap you're mentioning. I guess it's important to remember that Shine is in NYC and Riggo is a former Commander.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy said:
I clicked download torrent and only got a 13kb text file, what gives?

Don't just download a torrent, open it, then the actual file you want starts downloading. A torrent is like a map that tells your computer where to piece the file together from.