Giants

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Why does everybody think they're gonna beat us, it's gonna be decent weather, we're on a roll, tank in the middle, both cbs are back. We beat Phily like they were the loosers they are, now let's end this talk of NY being better, I believe it will be as one sided as last week. Their weaknesses will be exposed. Our o-line is the best in the NFC..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BARRYRAY;1750616 said:
Why does everybody think they're gonna beat us, it's gonna be decent weather, we're on a roll, tank in the middle, both cbs are back. We beat Phily like they were the loosers they are, now let's end this talk of NY being better, I believe it will be as one sided as last week. Their weaknesses will be exposed. Our o-line is the best in the NFC..

I have not heard everyone say that the Giants will win. I have heard some. You have the 7-1 Cowboys in NY to face the 6-2 Giants and these teams normally play some tough games when we face off. I like our chances but I don't expect this game to be a walk in the park.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Star4Ever;1750633 said:
I don't think they'll beat us. I see us winning by 10 or more.
I second that..maybe more but i dont want to be cocky...;)

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
It will be interesting what there answer for Witten will be this time, especially with TO having a big a game as he did against Philly. Witten destroyed them last time and their LBers are no where in a class to even think about covering him. If our O-line can put together the type of protection they provided against philly then Romo should rip the g-men a new one.

sjordan6

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York;1750713 said:
It will be interesting what there answer for Witten will be this time, especially with TO having a big a game as he did against Philly. Witten destroyed them last time and their LBers are no where in a class to even think about covering him. If our O-line can put together the type of protection they provided against philly then Romo should rip the g-men a new one.

I think you make an excellent point. Witten will be the X factor simply because I dont think they have a scheme to stop him. I was pretty surprise to see the patroits limit Witten in the first half but I dont see them being able to do that.

The one area of concern that should be noted about the Giants defense is there ability to stop the run and they have actually gotten better at stopping it. Now we must understand that they have played some pretty weak teams but they have been able to stop team from running the ball and because they have been putting points on the board ( 49ers, Jets, Falcons) they have been able to allow Osi, Tuck, and Strahan to tee off on the QB and blitz their lbs.

The strength of the Cowboys is their O-Line and they will have to perform pretty well in order to keep that Giants D honest. Also we must get Crayton more involved in the game. He was only thrown to once last game. Now the Giants secondary is not nearly as good as the Eagles and I think Crayton should bounce back against Madison and rookie Ross. I have said this before that the Giants are getting alot of pub because they have not faced really any dangerous team. Witten will definitely have a good game but the key will be if Garrett game plans to establish the run or open the offense and be aggressive.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BARRYRAY;1750616 said:
Why does everybody think they're gonna beat us
You mean those same people who thought Indy was going to beat NE last week?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No doubt Witten presents a problem to the Giants, last meeting he had 6 catches for 116 yards and 1 TD. Even last season Witten put up good game vs the Giants.