Giants

jgboys1

Reaction score
williamson555;2410928 said:
Boy -- i can't wait to whoop them when we have everyone
I hope we can. I think we can, but that is going to be one tough game. Hopefully we will have everyone healthy when we play them again. I would love to be there at Texas Stadium for that one, I would not be able to talk for a week with all the screeming and yelling, I would be doing if I was there.

DallasDomination

Reaction score

The SB champs that are 8-1? yea those little Giants are going to get whooped. just like the Cardinals and Commanders. PAAAAAALEASE!

watching the cowboys Cards game live showed me we have more problems then just injuries. I remember one play it looked like Gurode let his guy by on purpose. The previous play romo got on his A## and the following play Gurode just let his guy beat him. I'm not starting a conspiracy but the Oline is a freaking joke.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Just wait till we get to that super bowl. Oh boy are we gonna kick the AFC's ***.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we have dreams of beating the Giants, we'd better find a way to use our small NT to help stop that big monster they like to call a running back.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Clove;2410965 said:
If we have dreams of beating the Giants, we'd better find a way to use our small NT to help stop that big monster they like to call a running back.

One of my highlights from yesterday was seeing Jacobs get lit up with a forearm to the chin!

I sure wish we had done that!

superpunk

Reaction score
I hate (and envy) the Giants so much.

Great drafting, great organizational structure, respected head coach....

We were so close.

GMen86

Reaction score
I am not saying the Giants will win that game, it is the NFC East and it will be a battle.

But your idea that it will be a beat down is funny.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
It will be a battle that's for sure, But it won't be like bring a knife to a gunfight like the last time.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
How about a score prediction. By how many are the Cowboys going to beat the Giants?

Hey, the Giants could lose any of their remaining games. I know it can happen. And I'm sure they lose 2 or 3 more.

I was just curious by how many you were talking about.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
superpunk;2411215 said:
I hate (and envy) the Giants so much.

Great drafting, great organizational structure, respected head coach....

We were so close.

remember the Giants exactly a year ago...:eek:

funny thing what one year can do to a team...