Gilmore signs with Vikings

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
$10M is why Gilly isn't a Cowboy any more.

Honestly, Booth impressed me enough last night I'm tempted to say the Cowboys got the best CB for not only this year but the next few.
Do you always fall this quickly for someone? He played well and you're already to crown him :(

rambo2

Reaction score
Do you always fall this quickly for someone? He played well and you're already to crown him :(
He is a depth piece. He gives them better depth. Don't look now, but the Cowboys are a better team than they were last year.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I liked what I saw of Booth as well and Clemson is not a bad pedigree with a 2nd round pick cred attached . You have to remember though this is PS and what he was facing was two back up QB’s in Vegas throwing to ordinary receiver talent .

Let’s pump the brakes on Everson Walls convo . He’s an upgrade over what Wright showed here that’s certain but so is Kemom the kid out of UNT .

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...as opposed to how long it takes to fall out of favor for someone?

May 26:

Zeke's sole purpose week 1 vs the Browns!... Is to provide a safe environment for our QB to thrive upon against a pass rusher such as Myles Garrett! I expect to see him laying chip blocks on (MG) often to combat his pass rush. If we're going to leave our rookie LT on an island, either we're extremely confident in him, or not to bright. I'm sure their will be times where he'll be 1 on 1, he has to grow. Looking forward to the matchup, Zeke help save the day!!! Please give your thoughts

pK5AcN6.png

Today:

One of the WORST rb's in years who got paid and declined!! 1-3 yard runs and they're wondering why our offense is all about the pass because we couldn't run!!!

lwehlers

Reaction score

seven million is a little to much for a corner who played great last year but did struggle against faster and bigger receivers for us last year. gillmore is still a good veteran player to have but bland will play just as well and cheaper.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
He is a depth piece. He gives them better depth. Don't look now, but the Cowboys are a better team than they were last year.
I would say outside of questions about defensive line rotation and running back we are better team than we were last year. And yes that includes offensive line

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m happy to read this.

Hopefully it finally ends the talk of the Cowboys paying big money for a clearly declining player nearing the end of his career.

Corner is NOT one of this team’s needs.