Glad the draft is over

Brickman2

Reaction score
I'm so glad the draft is over so I don't have to listen to that annoying Fly Eagles Fly song anymore. My ears were bleeding. I wanted to kill myself every time I heard it!

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'm so glad the draft is over so I don't have to listen to that annoying Fly Eagles Fly song anymore. My ears were bleeding. I wanted to kill myself every time I heard it!

but we are going to run out of things to talk about until the rookie camp real soon...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Killing yourself isn't the answer in this situation. Taking a flamethrower to those annoying Eagles fans is. :D

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I kept it on mute every time they picked. Well kept it on mute about all the time. Listened to The Ticket and The fan most of the time, until Dallas picked.

robjay04

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the fandom, NYC seemed more neurtral considering the melting pot of the city but.....I feel like the city of Philadelphia did a good job from a fan prospective. Turning the draft into a big, outside party is pretty genius and looked like it was a lot of fun.

I always thought of going to the draft as a bore so lite more appealing as a football festival or concert atmosphere.