Lifelong Cowboy fan

All time favorite Cowboy is Roger Staubach

Dez caught it
BB did not interfere with Swann
Drew didn’t push off

looking forward to participating on the board

Xelda

Reaction score
Are you two knuckleheads trying to scare off another new member?

Don't mind them @Kwyn, they're just funnin' ya. :welcome:and let's see what next season brings for the faithful. :starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Don't mind them @Kwyn, they're just funnin' ya. :welcome:and let's see what next season brings for the faithful. :starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:
We're just breaking the Mighty Kwyn in properly. He's going to encounter a lot worse than Londy and me in gen pop. Well, worse than me. You know Londy and that British sense of humor calling everybody bloke or wanker.

I haven't seen him return so he's on my list. Ya don't intro yourself and go wandering off until we've given cyber noogies and explained the secret handshake. So well guarded and secret that none of us knows it. If we meet in person, we'll have to hug.

Xelda

Reaction score
We're just breaking the Mighty Kwyn in properly. He's going to encounter a lot worse than Londy and me in gen pop. Well, worse than me. You know Londy and that British sense of humor calling everybody bloke or wanker.

I haven't seen him return so he's on my list. Ya don't intro yourself and go wandering off until we've given cyber noogies and explained the secret handshake. So well guarded and secret that none of us knows it. If we meet in person, we'll have to hug.
HAH! That was my cyber noogie to both of you. Poor Londy thinks we're always confusing him with Hugh Grant. I was imagining someone from Monty Python myself.

Kwyn

Reaction score
How long before I can “like” other posts? The new member post said it doesn’t take long but is it a time thing?
I have an itchy like finger that needs to be clicking!

Xelda

Reaction score
I can't say, but it's in with the web site stuff we're supposed to read. It normally doesn't take very long though. You'll see the "Like" button turn a darker shade of blue and then you can go to town.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I can't say, but it's in with the web site stuff we're supposed to read. It normally doesn't take very long though. You'll see the "Like" button turn a darker shade of blue and then you can go to town.
I don’t have a like button of any shade of blue so far but it will happen at some point I’m sure

Londonboy

Reaction score

How long before I can “like” other posts? The new member post said it doesn’t take long but is it a time thing?
I have an itchy like finger that needs to be clicking!

D'yall see that Xelda, He's chomping at the bit to show Us how much He likes Us.
No scare in Thissun.[/QUOTE]

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
D'yall see that Xelda, He's chomping at the bit to show Us how much He likes Us.
No scare in Thissun.
[/QUOTE]OK, Kwyn, pay attention here. Ya see what Londy's doing there? Starts off doing his southern thang and he loves y'all but then he goes all Gollum (Kwyn likes the Precious) and then starts with his own words. Most of the Brits you'll encounter here try to be proper but not Londy, he's an English redneck. One of a kind.