God Awful Video

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man, that was way cool...it brings back alot of memories!

Americas Team...Living the American Dream...

Thanks!!

xpistofer

Reaction score
wow. just wow.

and to think I actually enjoyed the 80's.

btw...in the interesting videos department, I wonder if anyone could scrounge up the Tom Landry AMEX commercial with the Commanders.

anyone remember that?

superpunk

Reaction score
Know when your friend asks you if he should do something, and you know it's really stupid, but he thinks it's gonna be awesome - but you encourage him to do it anyway?

Yeah.....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk said:
Know when your friend asks you if he should do something, and you know it's really stupid, but he thinks it's gonna be awesome - but you encourage him to do it anyway?

Yeah.....
:lmao2:

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
No wonder they finished 7-9....

Cant believe they got the old man to be in that video.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
My phone just rang. The voice on the other end said I "will die in seven days." Thanks for nothing, jerk.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
xpistofer said:
wow. just wow.

and to think I actually enjoyed the 80's.

btw...in the interesting videos department, I wonder if anyone could scrounge up the Tom Landry AMEX commercial with the Commanders.

anyone remember that?
You bet I do. I actually saw the outtake where Coach Landry says "You better smile when you look at me" and those 2 'Skins slowly break into big, toothy grins. It was obviously a triblue to one of his favorite movies "The Westerner" w/ Gary Cooper....

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Wow. I literally felt brain cells dying as I watched. What the hell happened in the 80's?

jem88

Reaction score
One of the greatest things I have ever seen. That was mindblowingly surreal! Jeff Rohrer (sp?) takes a sweet vocal turn during the middle and you have to love the lyrical props given to Robert Lavette's kick-returning skills (I can't recall him ever breaking one past our own 40 yard line.) Brian Salonen simply looks lost at the mic.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

My sides hurt!

Was this our answer to the Super Bowl Shuffle?

Tom Landry rapping... :lmao:

rexrobinson

Reaction score
bbgun said:
My phone just rang. The voice on the other end said I "will die in seven days." Thanks for nothing, jerk.

I fell out of my chair laughing so hard at this post. I will send flowes to your family when the Ring gets ya