God Send V-2

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Took some constructive criticism and did an alternative to the first version.

165552794_9d30f60e45_o.jpg

TEK2000

Reaction score
Wow.. very nice SG... certainly more "divine" looking than the previous version.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like.

Any way you could get a blue version for the background.

Just curious what it would look like in blue.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I like.

Any way you could get a blue version for the background.

Just curious what it would look like in blue.

I almost went with blue. That background was called the Dragonsfly Nebula. Its a deepspace photo by NASA. The Nebula renders colors in the yellow to orange spectrum. The lighting effects I applied were light beams, Halos, and starbursts. All of which were best in that same color spectrum. When I applied the blue lighting effects they combined with the Nebulas natural colors and produced a yellow green. The only way I could have done it was if I changed the natural color of the Nebula to a blue hue. When I did that it took away from the vivid definition of the gas clouds. So I stuck with the image quality and made life simpler for myself.:)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
Wow.. very nice SG... certainly more "divine" looking than the previous version.

I appreciate your feedback. Others thought the same, so I knew I was reaching in the wrong direction with that last one. The more time I spent with it the more it began to look like the producers of "The Carebears", were sponsering the Dallas Cowboys.:)