Going to first Cowboys game ever tomorrow

Fear D-Ware

Reaction score
i finally get to go see my cowboys live. anyone know about how long before kickoff i should get there to see if i can nab some autographs?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I would suspect that any remote chance of autographs will come after the game, not before.

To have a better chance at getting autographs, go to training camp or public signing opportunities.

Henson Domination

Reaction score
You must be excited! Hope you have fun!

As for autographs... good luck with that. I don't think players usually sign before games (maybe they do for preseason games?). My best advice would be to wait for them to go to the team bus or find the hotel they're staying at and hang out in the lobby. SkinsandTerps is probably right in what he said.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Congratulations. I hope you get to make a regular season game some time, too. I love the Boys games (some people don't care for it because they aren't as rowdy as some other stadiums).

Anyway - have a good time. I've spent many a weekend in the stadium (between the Boys and TXHSFB) - it'll be a bittersweet day when we move.

Fear D-Ware

Reaction score
i dont mind not gettin any autographs, but cant wait for the game to start. got my roy williams jersey waiting for me after work. later guys.

kilz

Reaction score
bonecrusher #31 said:
i dont mind not gettin any autographs, but cant wait for the game to start. got my roy williams jersey waiting for me after work. later guys.

I'll be sporting my RW #31 with pride. Hope to see you there!

Fear D-Ware

Reaction score
im gonna be in section 147 lower level by one of the endzones. sad to find out Bledsoe isnt starting, but gonna love seeing DWare running around out there.