Going to Oklahoma vs. Oregon

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Anyone else going to be there this weekend?

Oh don't worry Pepe, I'm sure the Sooner
bandwagon.jpg
will be plenty full!!

:p

;)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Oh don't worry Pepe, I'm sure the Sooner
bandwagon.jpg
will be plenty full!!

:p

;)

And will I be seeing YOU at the annual cattle roast on October 9?

(I'd use a cute smiley here, but you used up my allowance in your post)

Reaction score
Danny White said:
And will I be seeing YOU at the annual cattle roast on October 9?

(I'd use a cute smiley here, but you used up my allowance in your post)

LOL, Yea, and I'm sure that delete key's hard for you to find Okie, after all, it IS over 5 letters! ;)

Actually, even though I will be in town that weekend, we're already obligated w/ some of my wife's clients from Italy, and the edict has already been laid down that the only game we'll be attending that weekend, will be Sunday!! lol

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
LOL, Yea, and I'm sure that delete key's hard for you to find Okie, after all, it IS over 5 letters!

Actually, even though I will be in town that weekend, we're already obligated w/ some of my wife's clients from Italy, and the edict has already been laid down that the only game we'll be attending that weekend, will be Sunday!! lol

First, I didn't want to be accused of changing the context of your post by deleting your winks and tongues. ;)

Second, your "dumb Okie" taunts mean nothing to me as I'm a Sooner fan by marriage, and am not actually from Oklahoma. Ironically, I'm from Oregon. You might call me a bandwagoneer because I've only been rooting for OU for the past 10 years or so, but my fandom does encompass periods both thick and thin.

Third, I'm not sure whether to be disgusted with you, you supposed Longhorn fan, for being so close to the game yet allowing yourself to be denied the pleasure of attending... or to applaud you for your good judgement in staying away from an event that will certainly only bring you grief and anguish. :D

Lastly, I'll repeat my initial call to anyone attending the OU/Oregon game to give me a holler.

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Second, your "dumb Okie" taunts mean nothing to me as I'm a Sooner fan by marriage, and am not actually from Oklahoma. Ironically, I'm from Oregon. You might call me a bandwagoneer because I've only been rooting for OU for the past 10 years or so, but my fandom does encompass periods both thick and thin..

Ohhhhh, so lemme guess, when Barry left and became a Cowboys "fan", so did you, and now that he's officially retired, we're STUCK with you!!?? [/tongueincheek]

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Ohhhhh, so lemme guess, when Barry left and became a Cowboys "fan", so did you, and now that he's officially retired, we're STUCK with you!!?? [/tongueincheek]

You've got me pegged. Now try to connect-the-dots and explain my admiration for Danny White.

BTW, I take it you're going to the Cleveland game. Hope to see you there should any tailgate materialize.

Reaction score
Danny White said:
You've got me pegged. Now try to connect-the-dots and explain my admiration for Danny White.

BTW, I take it you're going to the Cleveland game. Hope to see you there should any tailgate materialize.

Ummm, you have a lazy eye??? ;) ~<--- for these purposes, a lazy eye icon~