Going to the game, needs some helpful tips

1st & 10

Reaction score
This is the first game I've been to in a while. Some season ticket holder is jumping off the bandwagon and is giving me their tickets.

I haven't been since 1995, so I'm trying to remember my parking strategy. I'm on a tight schedule and have to be back in Georgetown (Austin) as soon as possible.

Specifically,

- Where should I park and what are the directions? It seems like I used to park somewhere off Loop 12.

- What time should I get to the game? It will be my 16 yr old daughter and I. I would like to meet up with some fellow zoners and grab a couple of beers (The Corral?) before the game.

Thanks in advance.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Tip #1 - Don't get your hopes up.

Tip #2 - refer to Tip #1.

Kalyan

Reaction score
Boo all game long if you see the same as last game. Don't be afraid to let them know how they are playing

1st & 10;2371315 said:
This is the first game I've been to in a while. Some season ticket holder is jumping off the bandwagon and is giving me their tickets.

I haven't been since 1995, so I'm trying to remember my parking strategy. I'm on a tight schedule and have to be back in Georgetown (Austin) as soon as possible.

Specifically,

- Where should I park and what are the directions? It seems like I used to park somewhere off Loop 12.

- What time should I get to the game? It will be my 16 yr old daughter and I. I would like to meet up with some fellow zoners and grab a couple of beers (The Corral?) before the game.

Thanks in advance.

gr8slayer

Benched
Reaction score
I'll be there as well, should be fun. I'm really looking forward to this game because it's going to be a real good indication of just how good this team is. If they lose this one my faith in the playoffs will dwindle down below the 50% line. This very well may be the biggest game of the year for America's Team.