Going to the game on Saturday ..

MikeBou

Reaction score
Hi all, been around this board for awhile, this is my first post. I'm going to the game on Sat. (in case you couldn't tell by the title). i leave thurs. morning , so i get to spend a couple of days in texas.

I have been a cowboy fan since 72. this will be my first trip there. I live in the Baltimore area.

I'm really excited about my trip, especially since it is the last game at texas stadium.

Well i've bored you all enough for now. just wanted to share some of my excitement with other cowboy fans:D

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
not bored at all.......you picked a great time to get your first trip in !!

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
im going too. we are heading out to the North Green Parking about 4, and partying balls. staying for the ceramonies afterwards, where they are bringing out about 100 explayers who played there in the past.

this trip,,, welp,,, I might bring a couple of tissues having to say goodbye to "The Mecca".

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
congrats man. There is no better christmas present.

You are going to love it and remember it forever.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
i know i will. had season tickets for years, starting with the first year of the Jimmy Johnson Superbowl 1. Newhouse drove us in a golf cart to our proposed seats. dang his legs were huge as advertised.

going to old games.... nevermind, starting a new thread

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
MikeBou;2502792 said:
Hi all, been around this board for awhile, this is my first post. I'm going to the game on Sat. (in case you couldn't tell by the title). i leave thurs. morning , so i get to spend a couple of days in texas.

I have been a cowboy fan since 72. this will be my first trip there. I live in the Baltimore area.

I'm really excited about my trip, especially since it is the last game at texas stadium.

Well i've bored you all enough for now. just wanted to share some of my excitement with other cowboy fans:D

congratulations!!!

i expect you to be hoarse for at least a week after saturday.

i think this will easily be the loudest texas stadium has ever been.

at least i hope.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Welcome to Cowboyszone MikeBou! No doubt that you're going to have a great time. What a game to go to. The last game at Texas Stadium in Irving, Texas should be a memorable one.

jgboys1

Reaction score
MikeBou;2502792 said:

Have a great time and I hope you bring them luck. I wish I was going with you. I have also been a fan since 1972 myself. GO BOYS!!!!!:starspin