Going To The Game Sunday

panathas

Reaction score
I will be attending the game thanks to my wife. She bought tickets as a christmas gift. Hopefully the panthers will lose to the Falcons.It so happens that I live in Georgia and will be flying to Dallas on New Years Eve.
Hopefully we will be playing for a playoff spot. I've always wanted to go to game at Texas Stadium. :laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
panathas said:
I will be attending the game thanks to my wife. She bought tickets as a christmas gift. Hopefully the panthers will lose to the Falcons.It so happens that I live in Georgia and will be flying to Dallas on New Years Eve.
Hopefully we will be playing for a playoff spot. I've always wanted to go to game at Texas Stadium. :laugh1:

I hope we still have a chance at the playoffs as well and hope you enjoy the game.

cowboys1

Reaction score
good luck. i live in braselton huge boys fan. went to the philly game in texas stadium for my first cowboys game, was electrifying, got chills.

im going to the atlanta game, to root falcons on, been reading every day and really from what i read and heard the falcons will at least play hard, really hope the st.louis game means something for us and you.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Panathas,

I'm also going to my 1st game at Texas Stadium, flying on new Yrs eve from Richmond. It's killing me to think that between 1 and 7pm sunday will determine if we are going to be watching an exhibition game or the equivalent of a playoff game!!! Enjoy!

1fisher

Reaction score
panathas said:

I'll be there too...... 7th game, first Sunday ESPN game...... Hope we win!

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
If you get the chance take the stadium tour, you get to sit in Jerah's box, you get to see the locker room, they have chalk boards in front of the cubes, guess Condiff got erased, get to walk on the field, its way cool if your a true fan....

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
panathas said:

You will have a great time! Enjoy....