Good Lord, when is the season going to get here?

Roughneck

Reaction score
Reading all of these practice reports has me way too pumped up for it to only be the Second of August.

-Bledsoe looks rejuvenated and has been an absolute team leader so far

-Ware has looked like the answer to our long-time pass-rushing prayers

-Spears, after being a little out of shape earlier in the summer, comes into Oxnard in great shape and starts blowing everybody up

-Canty has been pushing around OL like a seasoned-pro and has finally been cleared for full contact

-Henry is "the best CB we've had" since Parcells has been here

-Witten and Williams looking once again like the bonafide Pro Bowlers we all know they are

-Allen, despite early reports, looks every bit the beast he was for us last year

-Rivera's back is 100% and he looks to have begun to stabilize the line

-Rogers has been worked ferociously this offseason and looks to be in the midst of locking down the RT position

-Davis is around the ball on almost every play when he's on the field and looks to be in the midst of locking down the FS postion

-UFA Thompson has been gashing long run after long run and might actually end up being the Third-String RB this season

......and the updates go on and on, seemingly only getting better and better with each passing day.

It's too much. Too much good news. Too much expectations. Too much adrenaline. The pieces are in place. America's Team is ready to return to glory and show the Football World once again why we are America's Team. Damn I'm ready to hit something.

*runs and tackles his recliner*

:starspin

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I posted a similar message yesterday. I can't wait! Just continue to keep your fingers crossed that the team stays injury free. I'm on cloud-9 these days!

Roughneck

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
I posted a similar message yesterday. I can't wait! Just continue to keep your fingers crossed that the team stays injury free. I'm on cloud-9 these days!
Depending on which player it was, yeah one injury (knocks on wood) could cause everything to come crumbling down. But if we can get through Preseason and the rest of TC relatively unscathed, I love our chances to surprise the hell out of some teams this year. Mainly the one about 1,500 miles Northeast of Texas Stadium whose fan base has gotten a little bit too cocky for their own good over the past few seasons.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
I was dying waiting for TC to start, and now that's not enough for me. I need to see them play sooooooooooooo bad.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
I agree with all of you.I thought I'd never say this (since 2001) come on Sept.11.To any of you who might take that wrong,please don't.9/11/01 still pisses me off.To those of you who lost someone,my prayers STILL go out to you.