Good Luck Cowboy Fans

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Hope the game is as exciting as Mondays game with just a little different outcome. Maybe Lambeau mystique will prevail again. I think tonight is alumni night in Green BAy so if it comes down to the last play from the one, maybe we can put Jerry Kramer, Fuzzy Thurston and Bart Starr in for ol times sake. Or maybe not. Arod will sneak over from the one and a new legend will be born.

Predicition--- the Cowboys zone curse filter will explode before our very eyes in the Game thread.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really don't hope that tonight's game will be as exciting as the Monday Night Football game. We're the Dallas Cowboys, not the Detroit Lions.

Prediction: stop trying to sabotage our curse filter!!! :mad:

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
I'll ask you the same thing I ask all opposing team fans.....just show up after the beating that the Packers take tonight.....

And if you really want to see what a real young franchise QB looks like, just take a look at #9 when the Cowboys are on offense.

Ren

Reaction score
This guy has been around since last season, he's not a troll

Ren

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2274396 said:
only confused

Closet Cowboys fan, they all really just want to be Cowboys fans :laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
FloridaRob is able to make posts like this because he is now a New York Brett's fan. ;)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2274317 said:
Hope the game is as exciting as Mondays game with just a little different outcome. Maybe Lambeau mystique will prevail again. I think tonight is alumni night in Green BAy so if it comes down to the last play from the one, maybe we can put Jerry Kramer, Fuzzy Thurston and Bart Starr in for ol times sake. Or maybe not. Arod will sneak over from the one and a new legend will be born.

Predicition--- the Cowboys zone curse filter will explode before our very eyes in the Game thread.
You were half right.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Thanks Roberto hope you have enjoyed the game thus far it was a good one (like always between the teams)

FloridaRob

Reaction score
too much fire power from the Cowboys. Yea they stopped TO but Barber and Austin stepped up and made plays. AT least we know how much better the Packers have to get to compete with Dallas. After a poor perfromance MOnday night agains the Eagles, the Cowboy defense stepped up and gave the Packer offense all it handle.

Congrats to a great performance on Defense and a good enough performace on offense.

Now I have to go make-up with the wife....

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2276640 said:
too much fire power from the Cowboys. Yea they stopped TO but Barber and Austin stepped up and made plays. AT least we know how much better the Packers have to get to compete with Dallas. After a poor perfromance MOnday night agains the Eagles, the Cowboy defense stepped up and gave the Packer offense all it handle.

Congrats to a great performance on Defense and a good enough performace on offense.

Thanks Rob. Good luck with the little lady.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2276640 said:

Thanks again. Good luck with the wife. Given how your daughter looks...I'd say she is worth making up with.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2276640 said:

Nice post there Rob. Well, you are as stand up guy. Yeah, do the make-up thing with the wifey :D

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
FloridaRob;2276640 said:

You can't take any positives out of this game if you're a packer fan......better go make up, cause after this, shes all you have to look forward to. lol

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
FloridaRob;2274317 said:

So, did you blow up the curse filter?? :D