Good to see no legal issues or suspensions with this team

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope I'm not jinxing anything and the season is still yet to be here, but thus far we've kept our noses clean, and no suspensions coming from the league about our players.

Hats off to the players for staying focused and following the rules, please give your thoughts! Great job cowboys

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope I'm not jinxing anything and the season is still yet to be here, but thus far we've kept our noses clean, and no suspensions coming from the league about our players.

Hats off to the players for staying focused and following the rules, please give your thoughts! Great job cowboys
Good point but creating a positive post is trolling by some here.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
excellent point. At least the players stayed suspension clean. I ll take it. I like it when players are scandal free. Some scandals come to you, but most of the young players go out and find them. Kudos to our players for not doing that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Last year we had Ronald Jones get in trouble with the league is one I can think of

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
That stuff typically happens in the off-season, so let's hope it doesn't add to the distractions that we already have

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying hard enough. Zeke will get 6 games suspension due to a lack of effort.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
That's because there is no such thing as culture as it relates to off-field issues.

Also, Al-Quadin Muhammad is currently suspended for a game or two if he makes the roster.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OGC.e7c73a7e6ec6b680446485bf5562acc0