Image: Got a new gift from my wife today..

coult44

Reaction score
I've had a rough week, another surgery, (3rd in 4 months) and I've been laid up in bed since Thursday. So my wife wanted to cheer me up. They didn't have my size, so she ordered it. But she did take a picture for me, and it will be here in 10 days, just in time for NY!!! Anyways, I thought some of y'all would like to see it and give me advice as to if I should keep her around or not for another 18 years. She still does stuff like this for her grumpy Cowboys fan husband....I'll give her a public CowboysZone Shout OUT Though. Her name is MISTY and I love her with all my heart. Her and all four of my kids are all Cowboys fans also!!! I did it the right way. :)

http://i1276.***BLOCKED***/albums/y469/Cowboyskenny/Facebook/iOS%20Photos/1175377_610268912328321_1322837614_n.jpg

Macnalty

Reaction score
I understand you are keeping the surgeons in helicopter fuel, I wish you a quick recovery so you can slide into that jersey, Dez is playing lights out, glad we made the trade to New England for him. Get better my fellow cowboys zoner. I am looking forward to that game against the Giants like you. Go Cowboys

Fredd

Reaction score
coult, I hope that you feel better...yes, you OBVIOUSLY have a keeper there :)

Get healthy for the game, but at least if you are still mending, you will have something great to watch on Sunday night (the 8th)!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've had a rough week, another surgery, (3rd in 4 months) and I've been laid up in bed since Thursday. So my wife wanted to cheer me up. They didn't have my size, so she ordered it. But she did take a picture for me, and it will be here in 10 days, just in time for NY!!! Anyways, I thought some of y'all would like to see it and give me advice as to if I should keep her around or not for another 18 years. She still does stuff like this for her grumpy Cowboys fan husband....I'll give her a public CowboysZone Shout OUT Though. Her name is MISTY and I love her with all my heart. Her and all four of my kids are all Cowboys fans also!!! I did it the right way. :)
Best wishes in your recovery. Three surgeries in 4th months sounds miserable.