Gotta find the snitch

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
Steve Marriuci made a good point in the post game show. Dallas has had problems with snitches. Two years ago it was that WR coach (I forget his name). This year there is a snitch talking to Werder.

No matter what side of the fence you're on, someone told Werder something, I think we can all agree to that. How else did he know about the "meeting" between Garrett and some of the WRs.

Snitches are a disease that must be dealt with. If these guys can't go into thier locker room without someone worried about something getting back to the press, it will eat away at our locker room.

The snitch has to be found and dealt with.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I say give it up. Let's just move on. It was a total non-story that got "blowed up."

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
theogt;2494352 said:
I say give it up. Let's just move on. It was a total non-story that got "blowed up."

TO is not going to "move on" if he feels there is a snitch somewhere.

This is the guy who flipped out because McNabb told him to shut up in a huddle. And you expect him to just move on when a teammate or coach made disparaging comments about him?
:rolleyes:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
CowboyWay;2494347 said:
Steve Marriuci made a good point in the post game show. Dallas has had problems with snitches. Two years ago it was that WR coach (I forget his name). This year there is a snitch talking to Werder.

No matter what side of the fence you're on, someone told Werder something, I think we can all agree to that. How else did he know about the "meeting" between Garrett and some of the WRs.

Snitches are a disease that must be dealt with. If these guys can't go into thier locker room without someone worried about something getting back to the press, it will eat away at our locker room.

The snitch has to be found and dealt with.
Todd Haley was the WR coach.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Yeah. He will move on to asking for the ball. He does seem to be quiet when we.........win.

Is this stuff never going to end.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
No, no, no...T.O. is the snitch....

Didn't you see Romo after the game thanking Witten and T.O. for getting this all started?

Now, T.O. is just throwing Werder under the bus. :)

rathalarge

Reaction score
Maybe a cleaning person, a ball boy who needs some money to pay for college, who knows, and who cares? Man up and play football like they did tonight!!