Gotta Gloat

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Picked up some Cowboy football cards at a thrift store. About 30. Of course lots of the big names. But I'm gloating more over the obscure ones.

Tommy Agee, Troy Hambrick, Paul Palmer, and drum roll please ... Quincy Carter "Playoff Contenders 2002" card! Eat your hearts out!

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
Picked up some Cowboy football cards at a thrift store. About 30. Of course lots of the big names. But I'm gloating more over the obscure ones.

Tommy Agee, Troy Hambrick, Paul Palmer, and drum roll please ... Quincy Carter "Playoff Contenders 2002" card! Eat your hearts out!
Nice! Paul Palmer is a name I haven't thought of in a while. I remember thinking he was going to be a good player and I think he had a couple of good games for the Cowboys back in the early Jimmy days.

Xelda

Reaction score

Very nice! We can rest easy knowing those cards are in good hands instead of some heathen fan of another team trying to get valuable Cowboy memorabilia.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Nice! Paul Palmer is a name I haven't thought of in a while. I remember thinking he was going to be a good player and I think he had a couple of good games for the Cowboys back in the early Jimmy days.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PalmPa00/gamelog/1989/

His first game for us was great. Then the 3rd. Then a whole lotta bad.

But I do remember that impression "he was good for a while, wasn't he?" Looks like that "while" was only 2 games.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I had 26 Emmitt rookie cards....I've given many of them away to some if my former players that are big Cowboys fans. I have many others, from a Roger rookie card that my wife bought me to multiple copies if the 90s greats. Used to collect back in the 90s. I need to dig them out and go down memory lab
lane