Graduation celebration

PAISAN247

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know i made you all proud at my college graduation....i earned my associates degree in science majoring in law enforcement.....but most importantly on the "walk" across stage i had to show my true cowboy pride by opening my robe to display my irvin jersey and do his honorable touchdown celebration to top of the walk....it was rather joyful and the crowd seemed to enjoy it ....and surprisingly living in new england got many cheers and even gotta "how bout dem cowboys" from one guy....it was a moment not to be forgotten...i have a picture of it but its all blurry because security wouldnt allow any picture taking in front of the stage so my dad took a picture of the projection screen they were playing it on....damnit...i really wanted to share it with you all .....sorry

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
That would have been a amusing picture. If that projection picture is any good, I guess post it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
PAISAN247 said:
but most importantly on the "walk" across stage i had to show my true cowboy pride by opening my robe to display my
Had me worried there for a second. :eek: