Graphics PSD Render Pool

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Hey Guys:

I spoke with DC76 and Jacs. We are going to contribute our Renders to a collection pool. I'm going to try to gain support from the other graphics guys at the other boards, and ask for thier contributions. After I have collected all the renders, I will up them to one source and post links at the different boards. This will be a big help to everyone.

Can the guys at "The Forum" make some contributions? I'm trying to rally support that will benefit everyone.

Show your Christmas spirit guys this could be sweet for everyone.

Happy Holidays
yourock.gif

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
This is shaping up nicely guys. So far we have:

DC76, Jacs, StarGazer, SilverStar, HHSss26, and there is sure to be more. Are you in Otero?
icon14.gif

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Sure, I'll contribute what I have. I'll also start rendering high res photos that I have to add.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
otero1;1250835 said:
Sure, I'll contribute what I have. I'll also start rendering high res photos that I have to add.

That's the spirit. I have just about everything Ive cut backed up. Plus alot of objects like stars, SB logos, etc.:D

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Contribution Update:

We can add two new participants to the collection pool. That would be Juke99, and Spec.

So far we have:

DC76, Jacs, Silver Star, Otero1, HHSss26, Juke99, Spec, and Stargazer.

The Christmas spirit is alive and well with the Cowboys Graphics Community.

icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif
icon7.gif

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Wow guys!!!

Fan62 just passed me about 50 very well done renders. They will be uploaded to a server and contributed to the pool. The host server will alow you to view each render seperately and choose which you would like to download. These will be hosted indefinately and not base on a time restriction. ie you will always have access to the library.

Start passing these on as soon as you can. I'd like to have a grand opening soon.

Thanks again Fan62. Tour suppot is much appreciated.
gentleman.gif

Letemburn

Reaction score
Ahhh man i wish i would have saw this post before i got my new computer. I had a folder with about 50 cowboy renders. Stupid me forgot to save them before i got rid of it :(.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Thanks Diehard I just got several more and I'm working on organizing the library. They will be categorized by player name, and the person who provided them will have their names mentioned as the source. The download que's will be posted in a thread at each board in the media forums.

No problem Letumburn, thats what this library if for. If anyone is in need, this should help.

I'll keep you guys posted.:)