Great fan reaction

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Check out the Bills' fan reaction to Isaac Bruce's casual attempt to hand a football to a 49ers fan sitting next to him after a touchdown:

[youtube]jvJiqqDOOxU&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/youtube]​

Maybe Bruce should've lobbed it out of the Bills fan's reach. :D

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WG5516;2452828 said:
LOL. How did you edit and upload that, that fast? LOL
1. Directv HD receiver
2. Dazzle video capture card
3. Pinnacle software
4. YouTube account

Rewind, capture, convert, save and upload. The slowest part is uploading a multi-megabyte file up to YouTube even with a high bandwidth connection. One day (hopefully soon), I'll have a HD video capture card and my videos will really be banging! :D

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2452860 said:
1. Directv HD receiver
2. Dazzle video capture card
3. Pinnacle software
4. YouTube account

Rewind, capture, convert, save and upload. The slowest part is uploading a multi-megabyte file up to YouTube even with a high bandwidth connection. One day (hopefully soon), I'll have a HD video capture card and my videos will really be banging! :D
This may be a dumb question, but where do you insert the video capture card? In the Directv receiver? I record onto a DVD, then use DVD Zip software, but your way sounds faster.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boyzmamacita;2452922 said:
This may be a dumb question, but where do you insert the video capture card? In the Directv receiver? I record onto a DVD, then use DVD Zip software, but your way sounds faster.
The Dazzle video capture card I have now has AV & SVID ports with a USB connection for my laptop. I connect the card to the receiver with a SVID cable (yellow) for video and with a AV cable (red & white) for stereo audio. I'm going to upgrade to a HD video capture card that has a HDMI interface. Maybe I'll give it to myself for Christmas :crossed:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasEast;2452970 said:
The Dazzle video capture card I have now has AV & SVID ports with a USB connection for my laptop. I connect the card to the receiver with a SVID cable (yellow) for video and with a AV cable (red & white) for stereo audio. I'm going to upgrade to a HD video capture card that has a HDMI interface. Maybe I'll give it to myself for Christmas :crossed:
Thanks, DallasEast.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
THe exact same thing happened on the last TD in the Carolina game. the Carolina RB tossed it up to a NC fan in the stands and a GB fan reached out and knocked it back to the field.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sacamano;2453482 said:
lol

what did Bruce do afterwards?
He walked over to where that ball stopped rolling, bent over, grabbed it, went back to the fan and handed him the ball. What else could he do? He saw the ball get knocked out of his hands

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2453498 said:
He walked over to where that ball stopped rolling, bent over, grabbed it, went back to the fan and handed him the ball. What else could he do? He saw the ball get knocked out of his hands

he didn't jaw at the guy who knocked the ball out in the 1st place?

I'm suprised a pro athlete not only took that, but walked, got the ball and returned it w/o so much as a peep

good for Bruce though

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2453509 said:
he didn't jaw at the guy who knocked the ball out in the 1st place?

I'm suprised a pro athlete not only took that, but walked, got the ball and returned it w/o so much as a peep

good for Bruce though

Yup, that was rather classy on his part. Well, either that or he was just too happy about the TD to be phased by a Bills fan ;)

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Yeah, we're definitely screwed. Would suck if this turn around ended up meaning nothing.