Twitter: Great in depth look at the 3rd & 25 play

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The play works to perfection as designed to CD for the big gainer. No complaints. But my o my, look at Zeke heading down the right side on the wheel route. He's probably banging his head on the goalpost if Dak sees him...

Nah. Do you want CeeDee catching a long ball or Zeke? Plus, when Dak wound up to make his throw, the near side DB could have peeled off and made a catch even tougher for Zeke. Better to trust the receiver whose top job is to catch the ball in that nail biter of a situation.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Nah. Do you want CeeDee catching a long ball or Zeke? Plus, when Dak wound up to make his throw, the near side DB could have peeled off and made a catch even tougher for Zeke.

Absolutely. Like I said, the play worked as designed to get CD across the middle, which is what im sure was the preferred throw for Dak in that situation.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a weekly occurrence. He doesn't see the field that well.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Absolutely. Like I said, the play worked as designed to get CD across the middle, which is what im sure was the preferred throw for Dak in that situation.
thats the #1 read and he never looked at zeke , if he peaked at lamb and if abs covered zeke most likely got 30 easy..for sure..but if read one is there the qb doesnt look anywhere else..

that not eh only play i saw other many time in the game where the 2nd and 3rd loks were more open adn would have been bigger plays but 1 got the ball because that the ay a qb sees it.,.1 got the 1st down or whatever but until he watches film and realize the other guy could have been bigger play.

aikemirv

Reaction score
The play works to perfection as designed to CD for the big gainer. No complaints. But my o my, look at Zeke heading down the right side on the wheel route. He's probably banging his head on the goalpost if Dak sees him...

Looks like one of my Trips right -flag football plays for 11 year olds.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

it does look like he maybe open, but the CB had the angle and that was a long throw to the side line and could have been picked off and there would be no onbe there if he did....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
This is a weekly occurrence. He doesn't see the field that well.
you are back. glad to see you....

..yeah you are right, he doesn't see the field that well. he should have had 700 passing yards instead of 450+. how could he leave 250 yards out there...we could have won 59-21.....he should have had 95% completion rate instead of 75%.....that's 20% of his throws being bad as opposed to completion....

:eek:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
why would he if read one was open for 24/25 yards thats his read he lets it go vs going to 2-3-4 reads IF 1 was covered..happens to all qbs
don't ask him that....it ruins his narrative...let him be happy with his complaining.....he hasn't had much to troll about lately so the ****** needs a little something

glimmerman

Reaction score
it does look like he maybe open, but the CB had the angle and that was a long throw to the side line and could have been picked off and there would be no onbe there if he did....
Yeah I think if he meant to throw to Wlliit he would have let it go to him way early.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
My guess is that MK is going to look at this play and try and use it to get Zeke or TP isolated again for a big play in a future game.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
the critics will say he doesn't/didn't see the field well. as if a QB should always forgo his first read and go to 2nd and 3rd and 4th reads....that's what a good QB does...right? :facepalm: