Great Picture

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I love pictures like this where you can see the faces of the people on the sideline as the play unfolds. Greatness!

pl_180959.jpg

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
When I watch the replays of game changing plays such as this, I love to watch the fans of the team getting the short stick.

I just wish there was a wider angled view to see the reaction of the Eagles fans.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
..I think eagle' fans were as stunned as boys' fans...:laugh1:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Oh they were stunned. I was keeping up with their game thread on their message board. Their reactions were exactly like ours. A ton of OMGs came rolling in, but instead of the shock being followed by pure elation, they had their hearts ripped out. It was everything I hoped it could be. :D

Anyways, saw an interesting quote by Roy on the int:

"I got such a good jump on the ball," said Williams of his interception, "that I had to tell myself, 'Roy, just catch the thing.' My eyes were huge. It was like I saw the Promised Land or something."

Man, imagine if he stone-hands that thing. Ugh. I don't even wanna think about it.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Ozzu said:
Oh they were stunned. I was keeping up with their game thread on their message board. Their reactions were exactly like ours. A ton of OMGs came rolling in, but instead of the shock being followed by pure elation, they had their hearts ripped out. It was everything I hoped it could be. :D

Anyways, saw an interesting quote by Roy on the int:

"I got such a good jump on the ball," said Williams of his interception, "that I had to tell myself, 'Roy, just catch the thing.' My eyes were huge. It was like I saw the Promised Land or something."

Man, imagine if he stone-hands that thing. Ugh. I don't even wanna think about it.

If he drops that ____ i swear I truly get a Heart Attack!! :laugh1: I mean mcnabb threw it right to him! i was so excited I did not pay attention to what the announcers said...what was mcnabb looking @ or what? hahahaha

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
we are lucky to escape that game with a W. It sure is nice to tear someone else's heart out after being thoroughly dominated

CowboyMort

Reaction score
I would have loved to see the look on Owen's face when he was watching it.

:lmao2:

dalsyk

Reaction score
Rowdy said:
Tuck The Ball Better Roy!!
I totally agree. Why carrie the ball out in space like that. It would have tore my gut out if he dropped it while running down the sideline

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
jbsg02 said:
Who is that on the right with the hat?

looks like tony romo is checking out some chick in the 3rd row. doesn't even realize that the biggest play of the season is unfolding just 25-30 feet in front of him. :)

rynochop

Reaction score
JohnsKey19 said:
looks like tony romo is checking out some chick in the 3rd row. doesn't even realize that the biggest play of the season is unfolding just 25-30 feet in front of him. :)

LOL *** IS he doing?

Are their any hot chicks in Philly? ;)