Great Site and Beat the Eagles!

Sgt. Fury

Reaction score
I just found this site and it looks great. You have done a tremendous job in creating a real family atmosphere. I Visit other sites, don't actually contribute a lot (work you know) but I love to see the thoughts and opinions of my fellow Cowboys Fans.

A lot of the other sites have a lot of questionable content. I am not a prude, but I prefer to stick to the advancement of the greatest team in the NFL, your Dallas Cowboys. I grew up just North of Dallas (same town as Walt Garrison) and my old man would take me to about half the home games each year. I still love the Cowboys and I am excited about this year.

Thanks for letting me join and I hope you don't mind if I poke around a bit. I am truly excited about this years team. I see us beating Philly on X-Mas. I know they are on a roll and are playing with confidence and momentum, but they will have a hard time recreating the intensity they showed in the first meeting this year. I see it Cowboys 27 Eagles 17. I can't wait till Monday. Thanks again for letting me take part. Go get'em ROMO!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Welcome, and a great prediction also !

Sgt. Fury

Reaction score
Thanks Jarv. I would really like to see a blow out of the Eagles, say, 54 to 17 but I think it will be a tough game and could be close until the 4th. Then we break their hearts and it is a merry christmas all the way around!

superpunk

Reaction score
Stick around. I think we could manage some questionable content. And if you're quick, you'll get to see it before WG throws down on our collective-irreverent-behinds.

Oh, it's a show, man.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Welcome aboard fellow Cowboy fan.:starspin

As Superpunk mentioned... we can manage the occasional off-color comment. However, CZ is definately the best forum and best moderated forum on the WWW.

You'll really like it here. Just stay clear of Superpunk.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Nice first post!! Welcome to the CowboysZone, Sgt. Fury!

:shake:

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Welcome Sgt. :)

The only questionable content you'll see here is when the opposing teams trolls show up. We've called an exterminator to get rid of them.

superpunk

Reaction score
AsthmaField;1250888 said:
Welcome aboard fellow Cowboy fan.:starspin

As Superpunk mentioned... we can manage the occasional off-color comment. However, CZ is definately the best forum and best moderated forum on the WWW.

You'll really like it here. Just stay clear of Superpunk.

Oh.....and the leopard-man was gone....:laugh2:

but still.......die. :mad:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk;1250882 said:
Stick around. I think we could manage some questionable content. And if you're quick, you'll get to see it before WG throws down on our collective-irreverent-behinds.

Oh, it's a show, man.
Why put all the blame on me? I'm not always quickdraw mcgraw on this board. Hmmph! :p:
stealth;1250936 said:
Awwww Come On! superpunk was bringing the hotness!
You guys have questionable taste...

Oh and welcome Sgt. Jump right in and enjoy the circus.:)