Great teams arent always great...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
They're just great when they have to be. Every single player stepped it up a notch in the last 10 minutes.

The defense had 3 huge stops at the end of the game, and they did it when they HAD TO. The Giants defense wasnt great until they had to be, either.

QT

Reaction score
But great teams find a way to win....

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Exactly. We stayed in the game and when all the chips were down, we were the team that stepped forward.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2261467 said:
They're just great when they have to be. Every single player stepped it up a notch in the last 10 minutes.

The defense had 3 huge stops at the end of the game, and they did it when they HAD TO. The Giants defense wasnt great until they had to be, either.

Great Post ..... these kids need to listen.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2261550 said:
We helped them much more than they helped us.

I know, but that fumble kind of set the tone for the rest of the way

they were driving until then, and after that the Eagles never got much in the way of O

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
QuanTran;2261479 said:
But great teams find a way to win....

Yes they do.....We over came adversity....That's Big.

The D stepped up in the 4th quarter....

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2261496 said:
with a little help

that fumble was huge

Yeah, with the same token, without Tony Romo's two turnovers, the game wouldn't have been close IMO. So Tony gave two gimmes and they gave us one. So, considering that, it was impressive.

But give where credit is due, as mad as I was about Defense, you have to give credit to McFlabb for eluding sacks so many times. Any other Qb would have been sacked 3 or more times this game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I guess they did only give up 7 points in the second half, that is pretty neat.

stardeep

Fading Into Abstraction
Reaction score
I didn't see a replay, but I wonder if it was Pacman providing the coverage on the latter part of the play when Ware got the sack. McNabb looked like he saw something that quickly closed, and I'd like to see what was happening on the other end of that play.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
we still have a lot of work to do but its early in the season and i have no doubt we will correct our deficiencies! the lack of discipline though with the penalties is what worries and could bite us huge down the line...

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
I think the eagles did a great job with Ware all game long... But the sack at the end was big.

utrunner07

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2261467 said:

I agree...but man I sure hate watching games like that...