Greetings From Overseas

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Hello fellow cowboys fans

I know this is off topic but I wanted to take a chance and greet you all from my deployed location. I havent been on in about a week, and I dont think I'll get to see many of our remaining games but you guys have my full support from over here!! Go Cowboys!!!!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:

I know this is off topic but I wanted to take a chance and greet you all from my deployed location. I havent been on in about a week, and I dont think I'll get to see many of our remaining games but you guys have my full support from over here!! Go Cowboys!!!!

Keep yourself safe db05...

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Hey - cool - hope your not in an active war zone like Iraq or Pakistan. Becareful and come home alive and well soon. Mucho appreciation for your service there bro. My little bros stuck in Italy with a 6 month deployment coming up soon, he dont know where yet. I am hoping its like the north side of Alaska, but somehow I doubt he will be that lucky.

We will keep the boys straight and will keep the Bledsoe bashers to a minimum as well. Course it helps when Bledsoe gets some line help. the board will be here for you when you can post. Stay in touch and please be careful.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stay Safe and take care of yourself. :starspin

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:

I hope wherever they have you stationed the skies are clear and the duty favorable. Stay safe.