Greetings To All Cowboys Fans

Zonerstein

Reaction score
Hello to all you great Dallas Cowboys fans.

My name is Mary. I am StarKist Mother, I am 70 years old and BIG DC fan. My two sons have had me watching the Dallas Cowboys for over 20 years and I am soo excited about this upcoming season.

My Son came over today and set me up as Zonerstein on the Zone.

I have been reading many great threads about the Dallas Cowboys here at the Zone today and think you guys are smart.

I know this is Draft time and is VERY important to you all, but don't know what it means.

When the seasons starts I would rather cook food for family and friends than watch games. Don't get me wrong, but there is something special about cooking for family and listening to the games in the back ground...

...I love that!

When my Sons burst out of their chairs when MB3 breaks the goal line, I become a better cook. Life is good when Football season comes around because my Sons are the happiest then.

I am soo happy 'bout Draft time 'cause I know it's close cooking time... thanksgiving is 'round the corner and my house is going to be full of people.

:D

Dallas Cowboys games every week end... YAY!

StarKist is helping me move from Dallas to Tampa in a few weeks... he might stay in Tampa too... YAY!

This year is going to be so great... so SK says. :starspin

Super Mom Signing out.

Love ya

Mary

;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:welcome: to the board and enjoy your stay. If starkist gets out of line you can send him to his room.;) :p:

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
Welcome ---nice to have someone on board who can keep the youngsters inline:laugh2:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Zonerstein;2052331 said:
Hello to all you great Dallas Cowboys fans.

My name is Mary. I am StarKist Mother, I am 70 years old and BIG DC fan. My two sons have had me watching the Dallas Cowboys for over 20 years and I am soo excited about this upcoming season.

My Son came over today and set me up as Zonerstein on the Zone.

I have been reading many great threads about the Dallas Cowboys here at the Zone today and think you guys are smart.

I know this is Draft time and is VERY important to you all, but don't know what it means.

When the seasons starts I would rather cook food for family and friends than watch games. Don't get me wrong, but there is something special about cooking for family and listening to the games in the back ground...

...I love that!

When my Sons burst out of their chairs when MB3 breaks the goal line, I become a better cook. Life is good when Football season comes around because my Sons are the happiest then.

I am soo happy 'bout Draft time 'cause I know it's close cooking time... thanksgiving is 'round the corner and my house is going to be full of people.

:D

Dallas Cowboys games every week end... YAY!

StarKist is helping me move from Dallas to Tampa in a few weeks... he might stay in Tampa too... YAY!

This year is going to be so great... so SK says. :starspin

Super Mom Signing out.

Love ya

Mary

;)

Sounds like a Super Mom to me... :D

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
silverbear;2056559 said:
Sounds like a Super Mom to me... :D

Exactly... would you be my mom, too?

Glad to have you aboard...

sago1

Reaction score
Welcome Mary. It's crazy around here at draft time but it also good when training camp rolls around in late July; bet that is a favorite time for your sons as well. I live outside Tampa. What are the favorite foods you cook for your sons? Any of them real easy to make? I might be available for adoption. Go Cowboys.