Greetings

Patriot

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hello to the members of this board. I was invited to participate here by a friend on the Texans board.

Lifelong Cowboys fan here, and it's good to be a part of this board!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patriot said:
I just wanted to say hello to the members of this board. I was invited to participate here by a friend on the Texans board.

:welcome:Welcome and enjoy your stay. Just jump right on in.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Patriot said:

nice to meet you!

:beer2: :welcome: :shake:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hola...

Welcome to the Zone...

Great place...great members...and never forget...Don't feed the Winky...

Rocky

Reaction score
Patriot said:

Welcome. You're in the right place. It will be a bit slow now till late July most likely, but whenever there is Cowboys news, someone will post it here.

Go Cowboys!

Duane

Reaction score
Hey Patriot. Always good to see another H-Town fan on the board.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Patriot said:

Welcome to the best board in the world. If it's Cowboys it's talked about here, ripped up and pasted back together, right here. Enjoy and post often.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Patriot said:

:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Patriot said:

Watch out for that Juke character...he can be dangerous.... :cunning:

:welcome:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Try to get in kahootz with this guy called TIO, he runs this board...

Oh, wrong screenname...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Cowboys Zone Patriot. Dive on in, the waters great.

I tell all the noobs.. watch out for characters like Juke, trickblue, BrainPaint, Hostile and MichaelWiniki (Winky) - they are all odd mod characters - then there is Tio, CajunCowboy, Wolverine, Wheat, Banned_n_Austin, CBz40, HeavyHitta31, Yeagermeister and a multitude of others that you''ll have to keep your eyes open around..

Listen to Princess, Woody'sGirl, LaTunaNostra, Gatorgirl, BrownSugar and any other female member and you can't go wrong... :D Estrogen rules the roost around here...

DO NOT FEED THE WINKY

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Welcome to the board and greetings from Corpus Christi, Texas ..... :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patriot said:

Welcome to the board...and anyone sporting a Manster avatar is starting out on the right foot in my opinion. :cool:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
:welcome: ... Every TRUE Patriot is a Cowboys fan ;) ... glad to have you aboard...

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Patriot said:

Just to give you a little grip on the situation here, let me give you a run down on some of the wonderful main image people.

Image Guys(You'll want to go to them for sigs, wallpapers, etc.):
Juke (Main guy to get you sigs)
Jacs
Irvinite
Inevadropit
Diehard
Trickblue
Brainpaint
if I left a name out, I apoligize, that's just all I can think of at the time. BTW, I'm working on my skills so hopefully one day, I can provide sigs and WPs too.
Check out the image zone, or as we call it, the image dungeon for WPs and sig info and some sigs too. Remember, sigs are like cars here. You can also look at some of the work from all of our great members here. Some of mine is in there too... maybe you'll want to check it out.....

Note: 'Pittdawg' is Rob Pettiti's dad, just so you know. He's our insider.

Welcome to the board and I hope you enjoy your stay:)

Another Note: Juke has been known to bite:D

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
One more thing, you might want to stay out of the 'smack talk zone' until you have your post count up and you've gotten some street cred. The fans of other teams may not respect you otherwise and you are subject to harsh critiscism. I made a bad mistake and for my first thread that I started a thread called 'most hated player', I smacked off about T.O. and the Eagles and even though my fellow boyz fans helped me out, I still got critiscised by an Eagles fan because he probably saw my low post count and decided he could just try to wring me out and it would be fine because he thought I was just some peon. However, you'll probably get some smack-talk directed at you if you ever talk about the Iggles or Skinz. Just try to remember this is a COWBOYS board, this is YOUR house. Just don't let those other team fans get to you. It was a stupid thing to do on my part.

The most important thing to remember on this board is if you want respect, you've gotta give respect.

Anyways, welcome... again.:)