News: Gregory promoted to active roster; Ventell Bryant, Savion Smith Waived

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Maybe gregory can get this defense 1 or 2 more times a game. I bet he shows up

Blackthorn

Reaction score
I like Gregory, he seems like a good person. A kinduv of person that would be a good neighbor to hang out with and bar-b-que. I hope can jump start his career and stay on track to be successful. I am happy for him.

Cowboys224lyfe

Reaction score
Maybe Gregory can light a spark on this Defense. He’s had a troubled past,but maybe the game taken away from him will fuel his hunger and he will shine amongst his overpaid, entitled teammates

catiii

Reaction score
Maybe Gregory can light a spark on this Defense. He’s had a troubled past,but maybe the game taken away from him will fuel his hunger and he will shine amongst his overpaid, entitled teammates
People can come back even better, especially talented ones. Here's hoping!

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I was waiting for Randy Gregory to show up and (tee hee) save the Cowboy's season.

Gaede

Reaction score
I like Gregory, he seems like a good person. A kinduv of person that would be a good neighbor to hang out with and bar-b-que. I hope can jump start his career and stay on track to be successful. I am happy for him.

A distant cousin of mine played football with Gregory at Nebraska. His mom once told me that Gregory was a good guy from a good family. I always hoped he could turn his career around.