Gregory

cowboys1981

Reaction score
He's scheduled back in two weeks. I know there was news stating he failed a drug test. My question, is it similar to Alan Branch's failed test where there may have still been traces in his blood stream? Just curious. Just figured by now there would have been some news in it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it's going against the grain of what you're asking, but I no longer have any hope for Gregory playing again at all. And if he does play, I'm pretty sure I'd rather he not at this point. He's too talented to not want to get into the rotation, but too unreliable to ever count on---even to the extent of saving him a roster spot.

As far as his suspension goes, no further details have come out, so we're still in limbo on the new offense.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's scheduled back in two weeks. I know there was news stating he failed a drug test. My question, is it similar to Alan Branch's failed test where there may have still been traces in his blood stream? Just curious. Just figured by now there would have been some news in it.
I heard that his representatives claim there was a mishandling of the sample. Basically like a chain-of-custody question in police investigations.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I wonder if he just missed a test because he was stuck at the rehab center..

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I wonder if he just missed a test because he was stuck at the rehab center..

Doubt it. Too much speculation. Hoping X's theory has weight in it and that the handlers may have mishandled the package

haleyrules

Reaction score
If this boy can play l really hope he does,play. He has some talent. The Club needs his ability and he never murdered someone.... he only smoked pot. Come on. Get real. He is his own worst enemy. I hope he turns it around.