Twitter: Guess who has the highest Passer Rating in the league

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
are you trying to rub in the face of a few (you know who) on this board?

well, they are lurking around the corner...waiting, waiting waiting for the next loss to jump here and blame Dak regardless of what transpires...you know they are there. you know they are coming. its inevitable. its in their blood, in their head, in their nature...its what they are and what they will do.

@khiladi
@PAPPYDOG
@USArmyVet
@Aulac

ItzKelz

Reaction score
giphy.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

well, they are lurking around the corner...waiting, waiting waiting for the next loss to jump here and blame Dak regardless of what transpires...you know they are there. you know they are coming. its inevitable. its in their blood, in their head, in their nature...its what they are and what they will do.

@khiladi
@PAPPYDOG
@USArmyVet
@Aulac
joker-boo.gif

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

@khiladi
@PAPPYDOG
@USArmyVet
@Aulac
You quite literally start far far far more crap here, than those four combined.

Its inevitable. its in your blood, in your head, in your nature...its what you are and what you will do.

You really are something.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Ive tagged a few. No surprise they have vanished

I predicted that early on. I knew sooner or later like any QB in this league Dak would have a bad game as did the team in general vs Denver. I have been watching NFL for over 50 years and I have never seen a QB not have bad outings even HOF QB's. It is going to happen. I wish every week was perfect but that is not reality. I think any player including QB are judged on the body of work not a single game good or bad.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You quite literally start far far far more crap here, than those four combined.

Its inevitable. its in your blood, in your head, in your nature...its what you are and what you will do.

You really are something.
oh, you are a quick learner grass hopper...;)....sorry if you felt I embarassed you before....

yeah, I troll the trolls. call me guilty. I don't try to find excuses....I do what I do.....
all off season of nothing but pure garbage crap and incessent dak obsessed hatred from this group...just dishing it back.... fair is fair....like I said I am guilty you don't have to try and beat around the bush :)

perhaps you should be on that list too. you are more than welcome to join them.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
oh, you are a quick learner grass hopper...;)....sorry if you felt I embarassed you before....

yeah, I troll the trolls. call me guilty. I don't try to find excuses....I do what I do.....
all off season of nothing but pure garbage crap and incessent dak obsessed hatred from this group...just dishing it back.... fair is fair....like I said I am guilty you don't have to try and beat around the bush :)

perhaps you should be on that list too. you are more than welcome to join them.
You're a legend.

Craps all over a thread celebrating the accomplishments of his favorite QB because....... ego.

You do you, though. Changing the world one self-serving post after another.

Why are you so insecure?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're a legend.

Craps all over a thread celebrating the accomplishments of his favorite QB because....... ego.

You do you, though. Changing the world one self-serving post after another.

Why are you so insecure?
I am very insecure. How did u know. I am.the most insecure person in the world.

And I appreciate you calling me a legend. I feel so proud, specially coming from u. My hero(zero)

I am also very self centered, self serving and selfish. Wow you are such a smart boy to get all of that with a few of my posts.

I change the world. I do. I crap on it one day at a time.

You get a gold star for this. Pat pat pat.