Guild Wars

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Do any of you guys/gals have it? I'm thinking of buying it, just wanted to know what you all thought. The no monthly fee is one of the biggest draws.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Do any of you guys/gals have it? I'm thinking of buying it, just wanted to know what you all thought. The no monthly fee is one of the biggest draws.

I have had it for a couple of weeks now. I love it.

I have only played the questing part of it so far but I hear it has a great PvP portion as well. The game is very long with tons of side quests.

There are a few small quirks with the game play that I don't like but any game is going to have that. It is definitely worth the money, IMO.

Duane

Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan said:
I have had it for a couple of weeks now. I love it.

I have only played the questing part of it so far but I hear it has a great PvP portion as well. The game is very long with tons of side quests.

There are a few small quirks with the game play that I don't like but any game is going to have that. It is definitely worth the money, IMO.
So can you play solo without getting killed easily?

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
Duane said:
So can you play solo without getting killed easily?

Well, yea, in the lower levels anyway. You can get mercs to assist you in your quests. They are a little unpredictable though and a little more difficult to use for the higher levels. You can't assign them specific duties or anything( at least that I've seen, I'm still learning some things ). There are certain quests that can only be done by getting help from other people, but you don't have to do every quest. It is very easy to get someone to do missions with you though.