Guitar I won. Taylor 814ce

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What up you guitar slingers? A few months back I posted that I won this guitar. I have been playing and getting used to how it sounds and plays, and it is amazing. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of it, but I don't know how to do it.

Yes, @Reality I won't post my music like you told me not to...but this guitar is something I wanted to post for the love of music.

If it is OK, if someone can walk me how to post pics of the guitar let me know.
Peace

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What up you guitar slingers? A few months back I posted that I won this guitar. I have been playing and getting used to how it sounds and plays, and it is amazing. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of it, but I don't know how to do it.

Yes, @Reality I won't post my music like you told me not to...but this guitar is something I wanted to post for the love of music.

Peace
You will need an online site to host your images.

https://imgbox.com/login

Is a free one.

Once you have an account you will need to navigate that site to find where you can upload images from your computer or phone.

Upload the pictures.
Once they are uploaded you should see them appear on that site.
Click on the image to open it up

Right click on the image to bring up the drop down menu. Click on the copy image address option.

Come back to this site and start a new post in this thread

However if you see the bar at the top of your new post area you might see an icon for pictures that looks like a little mountain and sun.

Click on that icon and it should have a drop down option that says http:// with an open area below. Right click that area and paste that address from imgr that you copied earlier.

Click the insert button under that.

Picture should show up now.
y0JY8yOF_o.jpg

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Musical skills are great. I wanted to join choir in school....one of my brothers made fun of me and called me names.....I didn't join. I wish I hadn't listened to him...different times. My daughter has played piano since 5 years old. By 8, she read music played with both hands, used foot peddles and sang, all at the same time. It takes hard work and much practice. My respect to all of you that can play an instrument. It really allows the use of both sides of the brain. Would like to see @5Stars , @BrAinPaiNt and any other of the CZers favorite instruments.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Damn, now I'm having trouble trying to upload my pics from my Iphone to the Computer so I can host them. I hate this stuff...lol

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn, now I'm having trouble trying to upload my pics from my Iphone to the Computer so I can host them. I hate this stuff...lol
you might be able to upload them from your iphone to that site.

I do not know if they have an app or not.

If they do not, you might be able to go to the site using your safari browser on your iphone.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you might be able to upload them from your iphone to that site.

I do not know if they have an app or not.

If they do not, you might be able to go to the site using your safari browser on your iphone.
Oh, I think I'll look into that. Thanks.

Creeper

Reaction score
On a side note. I got G.A.S.
Guitar acquisition syndrome

Some time this month I will be getting a Gibson Les Paul or PRS. Still looking and weighing options and prices.
Go for it! I am too old to be accumulating expensive toys but if I was 20 years younger I would be looking at what you're looking at, along with a Gibson 12 string acoustic. A PRS was definitely on my wish list.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
On a side note. I got G.A.S.
Guitar acquisition syndrome

Some time this month I will be getting a Gibson Les Paul or PRS. Still looking and weighing options and prices.
I have six Les Pauls and one PRS and I love them all. The thing for me is I can play more different style tunes with a LP rather than my PRS which I don't play as much, but they are cool guitars. But for what Reality pays you guys for being a mod you should be able to buy both. lol

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Peace
You can create a music video thread in the Music Zone forum since it's in the name :D

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? Of my own tunes? You told me not to last time, but OK, thank you.
They are not allowed in the Off-topic Zone, and maybe that was before the Music Zone was created as well.

Regardless, you can create ONE thread in the Music Zone forum and post your videos in it.

Just be sure to not self-bump it every day by posting in it unless people are replying. Bumping your own thread can cause it to be locked.