Gurode's Snaps...Pittsburgh and NY

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that during the Pittsburgh game his shotgun snaps were direct and quick, and during the NY game he started to hang them again?

Does anyone know if this actually is something that he is trying to do for some reason? :confused:

grp05

Reaction score
It always seems like Romo has to reach upward to catch every snap.

Reaction score
grp05;2502891 said:

Not against Pitt though. They were crisp. Someone once thought this was planned...I cannot think why, but maybe someone does???

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
grp05;2502891 said:

Reaching up is ok as long as he doesn't have to take a step. Reaching down is a problem. Taking his eyes off the field longer than necessary is a problem.

I don't think Gurode is a problem now although I agree to get there as quickly as possible is a goal they should go for.

Love the Werder thing OP.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Some have suggested he has been snapping up high to relieve the impact of a direct snap on his pinkie. Pure speculation but it makes sense, however he has always done this it seems...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No idea, but I did notice all the lollipops on Sunday. Romo almost hopped up a few time to catch them.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2502888 said:
Did anyone notice that during the Pittsburgh game his shotgun snaps were direct and quick, and during the NY game he started to hang them again?

Does anyone know if this actually is something that he is trying to do for some reason? :confused:

Maybe he is a COLD WEATHER snapper only ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2503282 said:
Some have suggested he has been snapping up high to relieve the impact of a direct snap on his pinkie. Pure speculation but it makes sense, however he has always done this it seems...

He did it before Romo hurt his finger

gmsquid

Reaction score
Ha, clicking on this I actually thought "gurode's snaps" was some new weekly article Gurode was publishing about the cowboys.

Bill Wooten

Reaction score
gmsquid;2503421 said:
Ha, clicking on this I actually thought "gurode's snaps" was some new weekly article Gurode was publishing about the cowboys.

If so, they would be over the reader's head.