Guys we have a big problem

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Kennedy had tryout, Parcells said "Personal dept. wanted to do that, I wasnt in the mix on that"

PArcells, is losing control of the team, we're are slowing spiraling down into the depths of destruction

Just thought i'd get it out the way, you know? :D:D:D:D:D

superpunk

Reaction score
This is JFE's column tomorrow.

And it WILL be tied to the TO decision.

Do not doubt that.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
PArcells, is losing control of the team, we're are slowing spiraling down into the depths of destruction

Just thought i'd get it out the way, you know? :D:D:D:D:D

His silence was deafening!

superpunk

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
No doubt!

You could save us the time, and just cook something up now, about how Parcells wasn't on board.

We know how you Eagles fans love talking about TO.:laugh1:

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Thats what the job of the personel dept is. If he would have come in and looked good, they would have then gone to Parcells and said he should take a look at him. Its the same with draft picks. Anyone here actually think Parcells went to scout Jason Hatcher? No, the personel guys brought him to his attention and then he maybe checked him out at the combine and watched film on him. The way Parcells described what happened is exactly what is supposed to, if not there would be no reason to have Jeff Ireland around.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
superpunk said:
You could save us the time, and just cook something up now, about how Parcells wasn't on board.We know how you Eagles fans love talking about TO.

No ...I'll wait.

wileedog

Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:
Thats what the job of the personel dept is. If he would have come in and looked good, they would have then gone to Parcells and said he should take a look at him. Its the same with draft picks. Anyone here actually think Parcells went to scout Jason Hatcher? No, the personel guys brought him to his attention and then he maybe checked him out at the combine and watched film on him. The way Parcells described what happened is exactly what is supposed to, if not there would be no reason to have Jeff Ireland around.

Which I'm sure Jenny will conveniently leave out of tomorrow's hit job. Wouldn't wan't reality to get in the way of a good 'opinion' piece.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
wileedog said:
Which I'm sure Jenny will conveniently leave out of tomorrow's hit job. Wouldn't wan't reality to get in the way of a good 'opinion' piece.
We usually keep him out of those type of discussions :D

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
fortdick said:
Complete lack of team MOXIE!

:laugh2: You're always the guy with the moxie comments... I know because initially I thought the name of the dog in your avatar was moxie

fortdick

Reaction score
peplaw06 said:
:laugh2: You're always the guy with the moxie comments... I know because initially I thought the name of the dog in your avatar was moxie

I think I will rename him now that you mention it! Thanks for the idea! Or I could name him Romo, that is synomous with moxie, isn't it?

sago1

Reaction score
Actually I'm thinking Cowboys did it as a favor to Al Davis, good friend of Jerry Jones, who trying help Kennedy out but Raiders didn't want him back.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
It must have been Jerry's decision. I've heard he's actually calling the offensive plays this season.