Hall of Fame game

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Everyone who can i bet. We are football deprived

superpunk

Reaction score
I cannot wait. It's my first football game in HD. This is like having a child or somehthing.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Come on man, which hardcore football fan won't watch at least half of it? Its the first game after 7 months almost, of course most are going to watch, hard core ones anyway.

superpunk

Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
Come on man, which hardcore football fan won't watch at least half of it? Its the first game after 7 months almost, of course most are going to watch, hard core ones anyway.

I watched the Ravens-Skins scrimmage and the Packers intrasquad scrimmage from like midnight to 3 am. It's on!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I wanna see how NBC handles the game, so yes, I'll watch.

superpunk

Reaction score
bbgun said:
I wanna see how NBC handles the game, so yes, I'll watch.

Now there's an interesting take, lol. It will be interesting to see.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
I cannot wait. It's my first football game in HD. This is like having a child or somehthing.
Football in HD is the best thing going...

Putting HD and surround sound together is almost better than you know what...cuz at least the action is real. :)

superpunk

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

Putting HD and surround sound together is almost better than you know what...cuz at least the action is real. :)

I've had the surround sound - but just took the time to get the HD receiver on Thursday. So far only experience Nascar, which I don't like. There hasn't evn been a "Game of the Week" on NFL network yet. This is exciting!

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:

And lasts longer than 2 minutes..............

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I can't wait... It's real football.. I dont care who's playing.. Id watch it if it were the Browns vs Titans..

Im curious to see how Moss looks.. Im curious to see how bad the Eagles WRs hopefully look.. Im curious to see Aaron Brooks as a Raider.. Im curious to see Michael Huff..

cowboysfan361

Reaction score
superpunk said:

I feel what your saying my first hd game too.eagles suck

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
They are interviewing Al Davis on NFL Network. No disrespect, but he looks like he died 5 times and came back from the dead.

Jerry Jones just popped into the interview with his wife. I am sure JJ is giving Al the phone number of his plastic surgeon.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tuna Helper said:
They are interviewing Al Davis on NFL Network. No disrespect, but he looks like he died 5 times and came back from the dead.

Jerry Jones just popped into the interview with his wife. I am sure JJ is giving Al the phone number of his plastic surgeon.
Al Davis = The Crypt Keeper? You decide...

nfl_aldavis_195.jpg

180px-Talesfromthecrypt2.jpg

bobtheflob

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY said:
I can't wait... It's real football.. I dont care who's playing.. Id watch it if it were the Browns vs Titans

I'd prefer that game actually. Most likely the only Vince Young we'll see this year is in the preseason.