Hamlin making good plays on NFLN

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
They're playing the Rams at Seahawks game from last year, and he just made an interception, a breakup over the middle to prevent a TD, and then got into some jawing with Jackson.

I think in about two minutes he made more plays than any safety other than Roy did all last year. :eek:

Seriously, the break on the ball to stop the pass over the middle in zone coverage was a play that I don't think Watkins or Davis made all year. And he's definitely going to provide some of that "attitude" so many people want to see from us.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1504234 said:
They're playing the Rams at Seahawks game from last year, and he just made an interception, a breakup over the middle to prevent a TD, and then got into some jawing with Jackson.

I think in about two minutes he made more plays than any safety other than Roy did all last year. :eek:

Seriously, the break on the ball to stop the pass over the middle in zone coverage was a play that I don't think Watkins or Davis made all year. And he's definitely going to provide some of that "attitude" so many people want to see from us.

I saw those plays. He looked really good making those plays. He showed great range on the int.

rathalarge

Reaction score
I agree. If he plays like this, we have something. The 3 interceptions and 96 tackles are comparable to the numbers put up by Darren Woodson in a season, per Mickey Spagnola back when we signed him.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
******. Just one more month until I get NFLN.

Watching him play in mini-camp there was a striking difference between him and Watkins/Davis. He stalked all over center field like it was his territory. There was no timidity about him whatsoever. Maybe it's the "Petitti effect" in that anyone that just doesn't suck looks really good to me, but I've got high hopes for Hamlin.

Champsheart

Reaction score
theogt;1504286 said:
******. Just one more month until I get NFLN.

Watching him play in mini-camp there was a striking difference between him and Watkins/Davis. He stalked all over center field like it was his territory. There was no timidity about him whatsoever. Maybe it's the "Petitti effect" in that anyone that just doesn't suck looks really good to me, but I've got high hopes for Hamlin.

Watching him play at mini-camp?

You where there?

BouncingCheese

Stay out of my Bidness
Reaction score
All I want is Hamlin to not get fooled by play-action; I know that is a tall order but that would be nice....

theogt....love your bob barker avatars; this one is the best haha.