Happier about the run defense?

HungryLion

Reaction score
90 yards allowed today. Much much better. Saquon contained to 3.5 yards per carry. I'll take it any day. They didn't let Daniel Jones run away from them today. Defense was very solid today.

The run defense has been much better the last two weeks. A good chunk of the giants rushing yards game in garbage time when the defense was content to let them run and run down some clock.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Yes they were playing contain today. Several times I saw Micah out there just waiting for jones to run. Just waiting for him. I'd venture to say were gonna see the same strategy vs the eagles as well. Force those guys to make tight throws. They beat you that way so be it.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
They contained Saquon. I'm happy about it. Need to see them do it against a team without a decimated line to say they've improved substantially, but they did play good fundamental defense...which is promising.

Reaction score
90 yards allowed today. Much much better. Saquon contained to 3.5 yards per carry. I'll take it any day. They didn't let Daniel Jones run away from them today. Defense was very solid today.

Hard to feel one way or the other, nearly their entire was out and their backups!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yeah, they've definitely been better. They still got gashed for a couple big runs, but overall, I will take the seemingly overall improvement.