Twitter: Happy Birthday Dorance Armstrong

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think this is pretty much do or die year for him. There is a lot of competition for DE
I think Jelks and Jackson have a real uphill battle. I think there is room for both Anae and Armstrong. I think Armstrong will really have to regress to lose out to Jelks or Jackson

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Jelks and Jackson have a real uphill battle. I think there is room for both Anae and Armstrong. I think Armstrong will really have to regress to lose out to Jelks or Jackson

It is hard to know how a player will do entering their 2nd season Both Jackson and Jelks entering year 2 with an off season. Like many I would expect them to have personal trainers especially during these current situations. I would also add we don't know how Aldon Smith will look nor Gregory. I think DE could be a boom or bust situation

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make or break year for Armstrong. He isn't good enough to be a star player but he is good enough to be a solid player. The young pups behind him want his spot. Lots of competition for roster spots at DE. Anxious to see what he can do.